Things That I Have Learned...
- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the
last time you see them
- that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion
fades and there had better be something else to take its place
- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and still have the best
- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't
give me the right to be cruel.
- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same
goes for true love.
- that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't
mean they don't love you with all they have.
- that your family won't always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people
you aren't related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust
people again. Families aren't biological.
- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a
while and you must forgive them for that.
- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others, Sometimes you have to
learn to forgive yourself.
- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
- that your life can be changed in a matter of minutes, by people who don't
even know you.
- that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries
out to you, you will find the strength to help.
- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. .
- that these were very hard lessons for me to learn